- strong and durable
- 100% recyclable
- designed to last years
- complies with food safety standards
- BPA-free and chemical-free taste
- made in France
For the hospitality industry
- lightweight and stackable
- dishwasher safe
- easy to clean and dry
- used for hot and cold drinks
- 3 different cup sizes
- one-size lid for all cups
Our lids are reusable but non-refundable. They last for years and fit on all our Billie Cups. For practical and hygienic reasons, the lids are not part of the deposit system. They’re yours to keep.
Our cups and lids are made of 100% recyclable polypropylene (PP).
3 reasons why this is the most sustainable choice:
- Long life: PP cups are strong and durable. They can be used over 500 times. We can keep them in our deposit system for a very long time.
- Eco-friendliness: compared to other materials, PP performs best when it comes to energy consumption in the manufacturing process and recyclability.
- Comfort: Billie Cups can handle all types of dishwashers and hot drinks.They are user friendly and taste neutral.
We’re constantly researching alternative materials. Bioplastics, which have similar properties and are also suitable for a deposit system, are currently not an option because they are still not completely biodegradable and often can only be recycled in a high energy consumption process. As soon as we find a better option than PP, we will be happy to switch. We hope that there will be new and better materials in the future for our Billie Cups.